Sunday, June 19, 2011

What's Old Is New--Sochi Watch Relaunch

With fewer than 1,000 days remaining until the XXII Olympic Winter Games, to be held in Sochi, Russia in 2014, this seemed like an opportune time renew my commitment to covering any- and everything relating to the Sochi Olympics.  You can read my original mission statement here and, to be honest, not a whole lot has changed in terms of my goals.  My aim this time around is to post more frequently, perhaps write a few longer pieces and reliably put together a collection of links for posting each Friday on stuff that doesn't necessarily warrant a full post from me.  Also, I'd like to be funnier.  And I wouldn't mind expanding my readership beyond immediate family members and friends I've blackmailed into doing so. 

At any rate, I do hope you stick around and find at least a little something throughout the week that you think is interesting or maybe didn't know.  And geez, would it kill you to leave a comment every now and again?


-adam

No comments:

Post a Comment